Friday 9 December 2016

Day 9. One summer school, two conferences, and a three minute presentation later.

9 days ago I challenged myself to write a post per day while I attended the CoEDL Summer School, Applied Linguistics Association of Australia conference, and Australian Linguistic Society conference.

This post is technically meeting my self-imposed requirement to stop worrying and write something.

But one summer school, two conferences, and a three-minute presentation later, this is about all I can muster the energy to do right now:


I still want to finish writing about the rest of the ALS conference - I went to some really fabulous presentations - and I'll try and do that next week

But for now, it's day 9, and I've written my post. Melbourne, you've been amazing. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment